Have a Question for The Substitute Chef?



Email at thesubstitutechef@gmail.com thesubstitutechef@gmail.com

Monday, September 20, 2010

Gluten-Free Day 1

Well, here's our report from day one:

24 hours in and we've had gluten-free bread, bagels, pasta.

So far I can say the products have tasted very good, all except the bread. I don't know, it just had a funky taste and texture to me. There were several different brands of bread, so I guess I'll have to experiment to find the best one. (more on that as it evolves)

Symptoms:
For me, I can say that my runny nose, itchy eyes, and post nasal drip, have nearly stopped. I did not have any leg cramps last night (which is a miracle!). And so far my stomach is tolerating the change well.

Hubby doesn't feel a difference, but we'll check with him tomorrow, and perhaps we'll have more concise news.

I'll keep you updated! Happy substituting!
The Substitute Chef - Christina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons