Have a Question for The Substitute Chef?



Email at thesubstitutechef@gmail.com thesubstitutechef@gmail.com

Monday, February 14, 2011

Back to School!

Yes, I have gone 'back to school'! I've recently enrolled in an online cooking school. Through a link of a link, I'd discovered they offer a free couple of day trial. And though I consider myself pretty knowledgeable in the kitchen, I thought, "Free? What the heck, why not?" I'm pleased to say that I am very impressed by the information, presentation and overall school. I learned quite a few things in the short amount of time I've been with them. Let me add that, this school is completely online, you get to pick what you'd like to learn next, and then you can take the quiz to see how you've done. I can proudly say that I'm an "A" student.

Interested in knowing more, get your own free trial (and trust me, it's WELL WORTH IT!!!)? Here's a link to get you started:


And if you sign up, come and find me at the school. (And tell them The Substitute Chef sent you). ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons